Harrison High School Annual Science & Engineering Fair Information
Poster templates DIRECTIONS:
1. All of the tri-folds below are 48x36 and include RED guide lines. Keep these lines visible until you have entered all your information.
2. The middle section will be printed as one poster, and the left and right sides will be printed as one poster and cut in half.
3. AFTER you have put ALL of your info on the template but BEFORE sending the file to Mr. Ward (or any other print provider) DELETE THE RED LINES!
4. Do NOT have a heading that says, "Abstract"!
5. Headings: Background, Research Question, Hypothesis, Engineering Goal, Materials, Methodology, Results, Conclusion, Next Steps, Citations, and Acknowledgements
If you want to have it printed here at Harrison you will need to email the file to Mr. Ward or give him a thumb drive with the file at least 2 days in advance.
You may use another print service if you wish but...
Mr. Ward will give you a MUCH better deal.